Институт теоретической физики им. Л.Д. Ландау РАН
L.D. Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics RAS
International conference dedicated to the 100th anniversary of I. M. Khalatnikov
"Quantum Fluids, Quantum Field Theory, and Gravity"
October, 17-20, 2019
Conference sessions will be held at the "Bolshaya Gostinaya", Chernogolovka, Shkolnyi boulevard 1B (item 6 on the map below)
How to get to the conference site by public transportation
- To get from Sheremetyevo airport to Moscow take an Aeroexpress train to Belorusskiy railway terminal ("Beloruskaya" metro station) or city buses 949, 851 to "Rechnoi vokzal" metro station or buses 817, 948 to "Planernaya" (more info on the web-site of the airport).
- From Domodedovo airport you can take an Aeroexpress train to "Paveletskaya" or city bus 308 or shuttle bus to "Domodedovskaya" metro station (more info on the web-site of the airport).
- From Vnukovo airport you can take an Aeroexpress train to Kievskiy railway terminal ("Kievskaya" metro station) or city buses 611, 611c, 611ф (means 611f) to "Yugo-Zapadnaya" metro station (more info on the web-site of the airport under).
- Once you get to the Moscow subway, head to the station "Schelkovskaya", the terminal station on the blue line, North-East direction.
- At "Schelkovskaya" take the exit near the first (head) car, turn right, then left and upstairs.
- There is a large bus terminal near "Shchelkovskaya". There you take an express bus 320 (Moscow-Chernogolovka) or 360 (Moscow-Dubrovo) to Chernogolovka. Buses stop under the overpass (point 2 on the map).
- Alternatively, take a minibus 320 (Moscow-Chernogolovka) from point 1 (mini-bus stop is also under the overpass).
- On both 320 and 360 busses and minibusses tickets are purchased from the driver.
- It usually takes about 1 hour to get to Chernogolovka from "Schelkovskaya".
Map of Chernogolovka
See bigger size image